Lead a Conservative Revolution
South Carolina is the most conservative state in the country. It deserves a governor who acts like it and will lead a bold Conservative Revolution. Too many career politicians talk like conservatives … until the votes are counted.
Not Catherine Templeton. She will remain as true to her values the day after the election as she was the day before. She will govern in office every bit as conservatively as she campaigns as a candidate. South Carolinians will have the confidence of knowing the governor’s office will be occupied by someone who shares our conservative principles – and whose actions will prove it.
The enemies of a Conservative Revolution are: unelected federal bureaucrats and Congress trying to tell us what to do; liberals trying to take away our rights; radicals who want on-demand abortions; Democrats trying to destroy the integrity of our state’s primary elections; entitled athletes who disrespect our flag; and political correctness running.
- Respect our Flag and National Anthem.
- Pass legislation requiring entities that receive public funds to start public events by reciting the Pledge of Allegiance.
- Require the playing of the National Anthem at state-funded athletic events.
- Protect Our History.
- Vigorously support legislation protecting South Carolina’s historical monuments from being torn down by radical out-of-state interests or misguided instate political correctness.
- Protect South Carolina’s Home Rule.
- Make South Carolina a signatory of the Convention of States movement.
- Pass Constitutional Carry.
- Challenge the Concealed Weapons Permit so that we don’t have to pay a fee to the government to exercise our constitutional right to carry and our God given right to protect ourselves and our families.
- Reduce Abortions.
- Sign any legislation that will reduce the number of abortions.
- Protect our Primaries.
- Protect the integrity of our elections by closing South Carolina’s primaries.